Feb. 23 to Feb. 25
* CU student Colby C. Brown (DOB 2/24/1988) was arrested for introducing contraband in the first degree, criminal impersonation, obstruction of a peace officer, resisting arrest, possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and underage possession/consumption of alcohol after being contacted near Euclid and Broadway.
* Carlo A. F. Jones II (DOB 4/23/1987) was arrested for obstruction of a peace officer, resisting arrest, and underage possession/consumption of alcohol after being contacted near Euclid and Broadway.
* Criminal mischief at Andrews Hall was reported. At about 12:30 a.m. officers were dispatched to a report of a failed locking mechanism on one of the outside doors. Officers arrived and found the lock had been disassembled. The lock was not functioning from the inside nor the outside of the building. Officers notified a facilities crew to fix the problem, as it had become a fire hazard. No suspects.
* A cold bicycle theft was reported from the bike racks at Andrews Hall.
* Peter D. Goldberg (DOB 8/11/1973) was issued a summons for drove vehicle without valid driver’s license, failure to yield right of way when turning left, and possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana.
* Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were confiscated from a room at Cheyenne-Arapaho Hall.
* A theft related to an Internet purchase was reported. Officers were called by a woman in family housing, who said she ordered a pair of sneakers on the Internet. She had paid $85 for the sneakers, billed to her credit card, but never received her sneakers. She notified the authorities and placed a report as a formality for legal action.
* A theft from the CU Recreation Center was reported.
* Criminal mischief at Cheyenne-Arapaho Hall was reported.
* A theft from a city construction site near 32nd and Baseline was reported. The property was recovered on scene and the officer elected not to file criminal charges; this case is exceptionally cleared.
* Jeffrey W. Tollefson (DOB 4/3/1977) was arrested on five active warrants, drove vehicle while license under restraint and failure to provide proof of insurance after being contacted in Lot 177.
* William Yuen-Hing Lam (DOB 12/31/1986) was issued a summons for underage possession/consumption of alcohol after being contacted near Norlin Library.
* CU student Lauren I. Burton (DOB 2/25/1988) was issued a summons for underage possession/consumption of alcohol after being contacted near the LASP building.
* CU student Lisa J. Leininger (DOB 1/24/1982) was arrested for driving under the influence and failure to use turn signal.
* Marijuana was confiscated from a room at Hallett Hall. No criminal charges were filed; this case is exceptionally cleared.
* Brian R. Lang (DOB 1/26/1983) was arrested for obstruction of a peace officer, resisting arrest and an active warrant after being contacted during a traffic stop.
* David C. White (DOB 2/11/1969) was arrested on an active warrant.
* An incident involving marijuana, drug paraphernalia and underage possession/consumption of alcohol was reported at Libby Hall. No criminal charges were filed; referred to Housing Administration for handling. This case is cleared exceptionally.
* Joseph A. Malone (DOB 12/14/1984) and CU student Anthony L. Ori (DOB 11/10/1985) were issued summonses for brawling after being contacted near Broadway and Euclid Avenue.
* CU student Kyle E. Parry (DOB 7/1/1988) was issued a summons for underage possession/consumption of alcohol after being contacted at Sewall Hall.
* A burglary and theft from Willard Hall were reported. A student notified police that he had fallen asleep with his dormitory room door open, and when he woke up his wallet was missing. There are no suspects.
* Michael v. Alvino (DOB 1/7/1983) was arrested for DUI, displayed expired temporary permit, and drove vehicle upon sidewalk.
* CU student Kathryn R. Eisenberg (DOB 12/4/1987) was arrested for harassment, domestic violence and underage possession/consumption of alcohol after being contacted near Willard Hall.
* CU student Alyssa P. Yeo (DOB 4/21/1988) was issued a summons for underage possession/consumption of alcohol after being contacted at Sewall Hall.
CU student Zachary T. Brown (DOB 6/22/1988) was arrested on an active warrant.
A theft from the UMC was reported. Police were notified by a man who said he had left a textbook by his backpack just outside of the bookstore and walked away. When he returned, his backpack was there, but his textbook was not. There are no suspects.
A theft from the IBG building was reported.
A bicycle was reported stolen from the bike racks at Cheyenne-Arapaho Hall.
Criminal mischief at the Darley North dorm was reported. An RA notified police of damage done to a stairwell wall on the 12th floor of the building. Drywall had been peeled from the wall, leaving only the cement. The damage is believed to have occurred somewhere between 3 a.m. on the Feb. 25 and 1 p.m. on Feb. 26. There are no suspects.
A burglary and theft were reported from Cheyenne-Arapaho Hall.
Daniel C. Thornton (DOB 3/20/1972) was arrested for third-degree assault, domestic violence and harassment after being contacted near 28th and Baseline.
Hannah L. McGuire (DOB 9/22/1988) was issued a summons for DUI-Drugs and drove a defective or unsafe vehicle.
Graffiti at the EH&S building was reported.
Criminal mischief at Baker Hall was reported. Police were dispatched after one of the steam tunnel covers appeared to have been tampered with. Officers arrived and inspected the area but found no signs of activity. There are no suspects and no evidence.
A theft from Macky Auditorium was reported. It was later determined that the property had not been stolen; this case is unfounded.