Next week’s Republican presidential candidate debate at CU Boulder warrants closures and special parking measures across campus. Here is what you need to know:
According to a Parking and Transportation Services notice sent out Thursday morning, all public lots and pay station parking will be closed from 12:01 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 28. This includes the Euclid AutoPark.
To KIT Zone permit holders: All CU Boulder lots in the KIT Zone will be closed to permit holders beginning 5:00 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 25 – 6:00 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 29. Vehicles remaining in closed lots will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
Vehicles may be relocated to lot 544, located off Colorado Avenue and Discovery Drive. No citations will be issued in lot 544 if a KIT Zone parking tag is displayed.
A student bus pass is required to use RTD lines and BuffOne cards must be shown to use the CU Night Ride service.
Please note the following bus routes:
- Stampede: to/from main campus to Research Park and East Campus, M-F from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Check the Stampede schedule and route map. This route will be detoured during the Regent closure to through traffic from 12 p.m. (noon) Oct. 27 through noon Oct. 29.
- Bound: 30th Street to Baseline and Broadway. You may connect to the Skip line at this intersection to continue traveling north or south on Broadway. Check the Bound schedule and route map. This route runs Sunday 9 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. and M-F 5:30 a.m. – midnight.
- Buff Bus: stop located on the northwest corner of Colorado Avenue/30th Street and picks up from 7 PM – 11:45 PM 7 days/week. Buff Bus will return you to main campus and the Kittredge area. Check the Buff Bus schedule and route map. This route will be detoured during the Regent closure to through traffic from 12 p.m. (noon) Oct. 27 through noon Oct. 29.
- CU Night Ride: 6 p.m. – 12:15 a.m. every night. Call (303) 492-7233 to schedule a pickup.
- 209/209G, J: This route will be detoured during the Regent closure to through traffic from 12 p.m. (noon) Oct. 27 through noon Oct. 29.
Contact the PTS office at 303-492-7384 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with any transportation questions.
All vehicular traffic entering campus via Colorado Avenue, 18th Street, Regent Drive and Euclid Drive on Oct. 28 must have their campus parking permits visible.
Areas around the Coors Events Center will be closed to non-motorized traffic all day Tuesday, Oct. 27 and Wednesday, Oct. 28.
Regent Drive will be closed to through traffic from 12 p.m. (noon) on Tuesday, Oct. 27 through noon Thursday, Oct. 29 and pay station parking along Regent Drive will be unavailable.