In order to allow CU Independent photographers to express themselves, we are introducing a weekly series in which one CUI staff photojournalist will be free to shoot whatever he or she wishes to. They can be a collection of similar photographs, artistic, journalistic or completely unrelated.
Anything goes, more or less.
This week’s photos feature everyday scenes as witnessed by photojournalist Gary Sheer around the CU campus.
Also, see last week’s photos from Haleigh Jacobson here.
Contact CU Independent Photojournalist Gary Sheer at Gary.email@example.com.
- fCUIkng awesome photos: Week 9
- fCUIkng awesome photos: week 7
- fCUIkng awesome photos: Week 6
- fCUIkng awesome photos: week 8
- fCUIkng Awesome Photos: Week 2