The Buffs hosted USC in the PAC-12 home opener at the Coors Events Center on Thursday, Jan. 10. CU came in looking to get its first PAC-12 win, coming off an 0-2 road trip to Arizona.
CU came away with a 66-60 victory, despite being outscored by 9 points in the second half. Josh Scott lead the Buffs with 14 points, with Askia Booker adding 12 as well.
The Buffs are now 1-2 in conference play, with a record of 11-4 overall. CU hosts UCLA on Saturday at noon at the Coors Events Center.
Contact CU Independent photo editor Kai Casey at email@example.com.
- Buffs prepare for pinnacle games versus USC and UCLA
- Buffs’ Pac-12 home opener vs. Arizona goes to double overtime
- Another home loss for CU volleyball
- Act II- Buffs men’s basketball prepared for second Pac-12 season
- Photos: Basketball Doubleheader