Use this playlist to warm both you and your sweetie’s hearts while you wine and dine on Thursday. It begins with Ol’ Blue Eyes and winds forward to some of the most acclaimed music in recent years.
It sucks to be alone this Thursday, and you may just want to pull a Peter Bretter with some red wine and Sex and the City. Instead, do something less depressing and listen to this playlist that will take you through all the highs and lows of being alone.
Contact CU Independent Entertainment Editor Patrick Fort at Patrick.email@example.com
- “Celeste and Jesse Forever” sets new standard for romantic comedies
- Romantic movies your boyfriend will watch
- Preview: Denver International Wine Festival
- Animal Collective returns with impressive new album “Centipede Hz”
- Entertainment on a college budget in Boulder