Boulder PD Blotter
- Officers took a report of a domestic violence-related third-degree assault after they were called to the 700 block of South 46th Street on a report of an assault. A woman at that location reported that she had been punched by her boyfriend, who then left the residence. There is suspect information, and the case is under investigation.
- Two juvenile males, ages 15 and 16, were summoned for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of alcohol by a minor after residents in the area of the 1800 block of Athens Street observed them to be “in bad shape.” Both had to be hospitalized because of their intoxication.
- A 61-year-old Boulder man was arrested on suspicion of felony theft after officers were dispatched to McGuckin Hardware, 2525 Arapahoe Ave., on a report of a shoplifter in custody. He is suspected of taking more than $1,100 worth of merchandise.
- A 21-year-old Denver man was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence-related criminal mischief and harassment after officers were called to the 4600 block of MacArthur Lane on a report of a disturbance. He is suspected of pulling on his girlfriend and tearing her shirt during an argument.
- A 31-year-old Boulder woman was arrested on suspicion of first-degree criminal trespass, resisting arrest and obstructing an officer after police were called to the 900 block of Spruce Street on a report of an intoxicated woman who had entered the complainant’s residence. The woman had reportedly left but then returned, banging loudly on the door. The woman was still pounding on the door when officers arrived and was uncooperative with police. The complainants told police the woman entered their residence through an unlocked door and refused to leave. When she finally did, they locked the door. The woman actually lives next door to the complainants.
- An incident of reckless endangerment at Cockerell Hall was reported. Officers received a call from a custodian who said he had been assaulted by two men with a flame thrower. After interviewing the complainant, officers deduced that the flame thrower was in fact a butane lighter. Officers are still investigating this case.
- Marijuana was confiscated from the UMC. A single marijuana cigarette was discovered and destroyed. Police have no idea who may have owned it.
- An incident of criminal trespass, criminal tampering and criminal mischief at Sewall Hall was reported. A resident said he left his room and came back some time later to discover trash spread throughout his room. His belongings had also been rummaged through, but nothing had been taken. There are no suspects.
- CU students Ryan G. Hills, 19, and Nicolas E. Goulet, 18, were issued summonses for nuisance party prohibited. Christopher J. Miller, 18, Benjamin R. Howard, 19, Agustin Leone, 18, and CU student Brian M. Klenke, 20, were issued summonses for underage possession/consumption of alcohol. All parties were contacted at Farrand Hall. Housing security had called officers about a noise disturbance in one of the rooms. Police contacted those in the room and issued summonses to the underage parties.