The Boulder County Coroner’s Office has identified the male body that was found dead in Libby Hall as 20-year-old Nicolas Osorio. The autopsy has been completed and the manner of death has yet to be determined.
According to his Facebook page, Osorio worked as an RA at Libby Hall.
More information will be released as it becomes available.
Contact CU Independent Breaking News Editor Bethany Morris at Bethany.email@example.com.
- Breaking News: CUPD caught attempted burglary on tape
- Updated: Body found in Libby Hall
- Breaking News: Engineering Center evacuated
- Breaking News: Woman assaulted on 28th and Colorado
- Weekly Wrap-Up introduces WTF News