According to U.S. News and World Report of Best Colleges, the undergraduate program of the University of Colorado at Boulder ranks as one of the highest in the nation.
The University of Colorado was ranked 42 in the nation’s best public universities. (CU Independent/Josh Shettler)
CU was ranked 42nd out of the nation’s best public universities. Similarly, the University of Colorado at Denver took the 108th position on the list for 2013.
CU’s engineering school took 19th and the business school ranked 22nd among all public universities in the nation.
The rankings can be found at:
Contact CU Independent Staff Writer Haleema Mian at Haleema.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Princeton Review: CU ranks higher in pot than in academics
- CU ranks low on university diversity study
- Leeds School of Business ranked top 20 in nation
- CU one of nation's most vegetarian-friendly colleges
- CU-Boulder grad programs ranked among the best in the nation