On Saturday the 2012-2013 freshmen class gathered in the Coors Events Center where they were addressed by the board of admissions and other CU officiates. Afterward the freshmen were led through campus and joined fellow buffs around Farrand Field for Global Jam.
Every year the university has several different stations of food set up all along the street which surround the field. At each station there is food from a different part of the world.
Contact CU Independent Assistant Visual Content Editor Amy E. Leder at Amy.email@example.com.
- Dating websites: who cares about our privacy?
- Photos: Buffs beat the Rams in Rocky Mountain Showdown
- Boulder Freeride to hold Second Annual Rail Jam
- CU students join fight for global access to education
- Abusing your RTD pass: A trip to Denver’s 16th Street Station