A man suspected of entering the bedrooms of four Boulder women is in jail on felony charges of attempted sexual assault, burglary and trespass.
Jason Mikula, 35, has been charged with one count of criminal attempted sexual assault, one count of second-degree burglary and three counts of first-degree criminal trespass, Boulder Police said in a news release.
In the early hours of Oct. 30, Boulder Police responded to four calls about an intruder entering homes in the Hill neighborhood, all within one block of Pennsylvania Avenue and Lincoln Place, according to the release. All the victims reported a man entered their homes as they slept.
Victims provided similar descriptions which led to a composite sketch that detectives used to identify Mikula as the suspect. He is being held in the Boulder County Jail on $10,000 bond, according to the release.
Contact CU Independent Editor-in-chief Sara Kassabian at Sara.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sexual assault attempted on East Campus
- Sexual assault suspect missing
- Sketch released of sexual assault suspect
- Police asking for help in identifying sexual assault suspect
- Suspect in assualt charged with attempted second-degree murder