Pipe burst on Farrand Field
Students had to find a new route around Farrand Field or traverse the muddy waters flooding down its steps Thursday night.
A pipe burst causing thousands of gallons of water to flood the east side of the field, according to CU police. Much of the water poured onto the streets in front of Libby and Farrand Halls leaving students no choice but to walk around or walk through.
With the temperature already at 30 degrees, the water quickly froze in the flooded area.
The Campus Press will be updating this story throughout the day.
- New Farrand Field will be much different than original
- Farrand Field from a sports perspective
- Rec Board places new restrictions on use of Farrand Field
- Tea Leaf Green plays Farrand Field
- Farrand construction rubs freshmen the wrong way