‘Savvy’ brings hip, affordable clothing to Pearl Street
A new retail oasis called Savvy has arrived in downtown Boulder.
Savvy, at the Pearl Street Mall, opened in May as a trendy boutique catering to the college-aged demographic in need of reasonably-priced Southern California-style clothing.
CU alumna Erica Dahl, 24, rented the space after Sunglass Hut closed. Her intention was to bring affordable, stylish clothing from Los Angeles to the Colorado client
- Local Design Studio Merges Art and Business
- Local band profile: Strangers Die Everyday
- Local band profile: The Heyday
- Experts weigh in on high-profile recruits
- Featured Business on the Block: Candy's restores Boulder's love for vintage