Antica Roma a romantic pick for V-Day
If you are searching for a classy Italian place to take your honey for Valentine’s Day this year, Antica Roma may be just the right Boulder restaurant for you.
Antica Roma, located on Pearl Street Mall is the quintessential Italian restaurant. Decorated to resemble a street in Italy, the inside is complete with aged brick walls, iron gates, a fountain with spurting lion heads, a canopy of romantic lights and a Juliet-worthy, ivy-covered balcony.
Sitting toward the front of the restaurant allows cutomers to see inside part of the kitchen. I have always thought, if the restaurant can let customers see them cooking and distributing the food, then they don’t have any disturbing secrets to hide.
The only drawbacks to the elaborate d
- Weekly Bite of Boulder: D'Napoli Ristorante
- Weekly bite of Boulder: Laudisio
- Weekly Bite of Boulder: Boulder Cork offers world-class food with a stuck-up attitude
- Weekly Bite of Boulder: Breakfast in The Buff
- Weekly bite of Boulder: Stay away from Pei Wei